Colm Walsh is a film-maker whose work primarily focuses on musicians and artists.
Of note this year so far:
- studio session video work for Cork-based contemprary jazz trio Súp who represented Ireland at the EuroRadio Jazz competition in Amsterdam in July
- a 28 minute documentary focused on Peadar Lamb's 1916 commemorative stained glass work, commisioned by Carlow County Council Arts Office and currently showing at Carlow County Museum
- a series of short documentary style videos focusing on individual members of Sample Studios
- Crash Bang Wallop (2016), a collaboration with painter Brian Crotty, will be screened at 2016 Cork Film Festival
- IndieCork Film Festival : Colm Walsh produced an abstract video piece for the festival trailer and will also have 2 music videos screened at their CineCeoil event
- This year he has continued to facilitate film-making workshops with Arts+Minds, an organisation that runs arts courses for HSE Mental Health Service Users
- October 2016 : running film-making course at Mayfield Community School in partnership with Mayfield Community Arts Centre.